GreenC Medical recommend that all persons working in an industry of excellence such as the healthcare sector, should respect and hold in high esteem all valid input gained from scholarly peer review articles to aid their research and clinical trial process.
This information is also most crucial to those entering the industry. It could be recommenced that by subjecting an author's scholarly work, research, or ideas to the scrutiny of others who are experts in the same field, before a paper describing this work is published, provides higher quality outcome and distinction.
- Cannabis for the Management of Pain: Assessment of Safety Study (COMPASS)
- Journal of Clinical Nursing: Cannabis use in palliative care – an examination of the evidence and the implications for nurses
- Medical Marijuana Use in Oncology A Review
- Harm Reduction Journal
- An Evidence Based Review of Acute and Long-Term Effects of Cannabis Use on Executive Cognitive Functions
- Legalisation of cannabis for medicinal purposes
- Legalising medical cannabis in Australia
- LEGAL STATUS OF MEDICINAL USE OF CANNABIS IN VICTORIA
- Israel: Research without prejudice
- Medical Marijuana and the Law
- (Re)introducing medicinal cannabis
- Could Medical Cannabis Break the Painkiller Epidemic?
- The use of cannabis for medical purposes